In Catalonia
there are many importants football teams but everybody thinks of Barça when they think of Catal football. In Catalonia
there are two other big teams that are very important. They are are Espanyol and
Girona.
The Espanyol is currently in first division, 11th
in the classification with 43 points. This is one of the oldest teams in the Spanish league, it was formed on 28th of October 1990. Espanyol has won 4 Cup titles. It has been to the final of the UEFA Cup twice. The most recent was in May 2007 that
he managed to reach the European Cup final, but lost to Sevilla in the end.
Girona is
currently in the second division, 3rd in the standings with 64 points.
This team
is growing a lot and is struggling to stay in first division. This club was
founded on July 25, 1930 covering the gap that had left the Union Deportista
Girona.
I'm really in accordance that this article because in Catalunya only appears in news the F.C.Barcelona. I'm a big fun of R.C.D.Espanyol and sometimes I go with my friends to Cornellà el Prat at "La Curva" with hooligans and we are encourage the team.
ReplyDeleteIt's very interesting, I hope that the Espanyol and Girona will become more famous in Poland :)
ReplyDelete/Monika, Poland
I love FC Barcelona <3 , but it's nice that you have others good team players! :)
ReplyDelete----> Natalia (POLAND)
I love FC Barcelona <3 , but it's nice that you have others good team players! :)
ReplyDelete----> Natalia (POLAND)